Monday, August 06, 2007

WELCOME BACK: COMIN' OUT...

in...
and out...

inward
outward

in breath
out breath

inside and outside
merging the inner life
with outer actions and manifestations

.
.
.

phrases i've been working with this summer
"intangibles"
"comin' out"
"inner and outer"
"HIHAN: happiness is here and now"

.
.
.

saturn in leo saturn return :-)
completing my time with teacher saturn
in mah FACE about things related to the fourth house
of home and emotions and feeling a sense of place and belonging...

all of this has led to, most recently...
leaving the stability of work and my room and my
teaching assignments pre-determined last spring
to venture out into a new campus, new district...
starting over feeling --- but deeply i know it is a good thing
it is the right thing, the ripe thing, the perfect and precise thing
to do right now...

there are moments when i do wonder if i'm thinkin' "straight"
about it all, "calculated risks", and all that SMARRRT TALK
but all that seems to fall once again into the Ego Knowing Better game
and i already know where that all leads to...


.
.
.
TO THE UNFOLDING OF A NEW J.O.B.
a new Joy Of Being

Here's where I hope to be replanting myself
D I F F E R E N T L Y in the coming fall semester, my old high school!
http://www.sandiegoroots.org/terra_nova.html

saturn in leo / 4th house
lessons and friendships
support and celebrations
joyfully comin' out
to the fullness of what is inside of me
the teacher that i want to be
thankfulness and gratitude to all the
lil' and big memories and forms of support
along the way
kalyanamitras and messages from the universe
that all is well, perfect, in the right time
.
.
.
for the highest good of all concerned


welcome back
you have arrived
here
again..
(my second home)
i am home

.
.
.

despite my forgetfulness
and the tendency to run to the corner
my soul purpose however is not to live under the rock

no small livin' anymore

fearlessness
generosity
celebrations of life
every, every, everyday
every moment
every breath...

celebrations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home