Wednesday, June 15, 2005

B buddhaful, B yourself

Colors of Compassion:
Healing our Families, Building True Community

September 14-18, 2005
A Retreat for People of Color
Deer Park Monastery, Escondido , CA

Offered by Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh and the monks, nuns, and dedicated friends of the international Plum Village community

Colors of Compassion retreat for people of color at Deer Park Monastery is coming around the corner just right after the summer. I hope you will be able to attend, all or even part of the gathering. For more information, please visit:
http://deerparkmonastery.org/US_Tour_2005/Colorsofcompassion.htm

Be buddhaful, be beautifly, be yourself.

This has been one of the greatest gifts that the praktis has given to me. Coming home to myself, returning to myself, remembering my breath and my body, remembering all the conditions which have brought about my existence. The praktis is not outside of how my spirit works. Harmonious, peaceful, light-filled, open, powerful, determined, focus, connected. See you at the next Colors of Compassion gathering---if not sooner!

A small prayer sending and supporting Brother David who has travelled across the shore...I bow with happiness in your journey.

Summer 2005
B-yeeeaaaahhhhhhhh
( :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home