Saturday, February 18, 2006

peace flipbuddhadharma brother

email from dharma brother, he who shows me to bring courage to praktis in my daily life

Kumasta na pare? good to hear from you. happy to
hear you're well. tomorrow i drive to frisco, from
stockton, to visit my tita. the next day i get on a
plane and head towards ubon ratchathani, thailand. if
all goes well i'll spend the next 6yrs in thailand, in
a theravada robe, learning what's real from what's
not. i just might have found my calling. the
monastery is heavely influenced by the late Ajahn
Chah. if you get a chance, try to read some of his
writing.
.
.
.
i'm trying to firm up my resolve to do better at
writing people, since i'll be off the net, and away
from the phone at this next monastery. maybe you can
grade me; help me get the words in line. i have
you're mothers address, so you should get a post card
from me there. i have to thank you for all the
support and encouragement that you've fueled me with
since the beginning. i hope to prove worthy of all
that.
before i forget please tell may and the whole isang
mahal barangay that i appreciate what y'all do. to
see others, who i can I.D. with, on this path, is
weight.

May we all be well, happy, and peaceful. May no
harm come to us. May no problems come to us. May no
difficulties come to us. May we always meet with
success. May me also have patience, courage,
understanding and determination, to meet with and
overcome inevitable difficulties problems and failures
in life.
yo let's just go at it 110 percent, so when it's
said and done there's no regrets, huh?

Sincerely with Metta
The Novice Formerly Known as Br Speech
One



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home